Position: Clinical Psychologist
Language: English, Hindi,
Sneha Gulati Profile
Sneha Gulati is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist, registered with Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI), Government of India. She has been trained in providing counselling and various psychotherapies such as Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT), Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) etc to help people of all age groups having different kinds of mental and emotional health concerns.
She also performs various psychometric testing and psychological assessments for diagnosing various mental, emotional, and behavioural disorders, and developing and implementing individualized treatment plans.
She has keen interest in research and have published and presented research papers in the national and international psychological conferences. In therapy sessions, she provide a comfortable, safe, confidential and judgement free space for clients to express themselves freely.
She acknowledges and appreciate those who come up for therapy for their courage and willingness to work on themselves to make their lives more meaningful and fulfilling. She wish to create mental health awareness, give psychological insights for better living, and outreach people in need with the best of her exemplary skills.
Sneha Gulati Specializations
- Relationship Issues
- Low self-esteem/ confidence
Training + Education
- PhD Research Scholar – Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies
- M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology (RCI) From Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana
- Post-Graduation: M.A Psychology From Punjab University
- Diploma Course in Guidance & Counselling (Regular) – N.C.E.R.T
- Graduation: B.A (hons) Applied Psychology From Delhi University
- Worked as Psychologist at Unique Psychological services
- Worked as Psychologist at Prayas Juvenile Aid Center Society
- Worked as Consulting Psychologist in Life Surfers
Submit your review